– 50 gr. of various lettuces and green shoots
– 60 gr. of mozzarella cheese
– 1 persimmon (persimmon)
– 40 gr. from Chocolate artisan to stone “Marcos Tonda“
– 1 tablespoon of Modena balsamic vinegar
– 50 gr. of olive oil
– Introduce chopped chocolate and 25 gr. of olive oil. We program 3 minutes, temperature 60º, speed 3.
– We remove the lid of the glass and we let the chocolate cool while we prepare the salad.
– We put the different lettuces in the bottom of a salad bowl, we add the persimon cut in pieces and the mozzarella cheese chopped. We put salt to taste.
– Add to the glass the rest of the oil, the Modena balsamic vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon of salt; Mix for 10 seconds at speed 3.
– We dress the salad with the vinaigrette.
– To enjoy.
Green salad with chocolate vinaigrette