– 600 gr. of water
– 1 black onion “La Abuela Carmen”
– 3 sweet potatoes (peeled and cut into slices)
– 100 gr. of carrots (peeled and cut into slices)
– 200 gr. of semi-skimmed milk
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1 pinch of nutmeg
– 30 gr. of butter
– Put the sweet potatoes and carrots in the basket.
– We put the water in the glass and we put the basket in the glass. We program 30 minutes, temperature varoma, speed 1.
– We remove the basket. We dump the water from the glass.
– We throw the contents of the basket, the milk, the salt and the nutmeg; program 2 minutes, temperature 100º, speed 2. After this time, we program 30 seconds at speed 10.
– We serve hot as an accompaniment.
Note: it can also be taken cold.