– 300 gr. of salmon in dice (without skin or spines)
– Ground black pepper
– Dry dill
– 200 gr. of onion
– 30 gr. of peeled garlic
– 30 gr. of oil
– Ground saffron
– 600 gr. potato clicks
– 60 gr. of white wine
– 600 gr. fish broth “Aneto”
– 1 bay leaf
– We remove the skin salmon thorns, cut into dice, pepper and sprinkle a little dill. We set aside.
– We put in the glass of the thermomix the onion, the garlic and the oil; program 10 minutes, Varoma temperature, spoon speed. Without goblet.
– Place the butterfly in position, add the ground saffron, the potatoes and the white wine; program 4 minutes, Varoma temperature, spoon speed. Without goblet.
– Add the fish stock and the laurel; we program 24 minutes, Varoma temperature, spoon speed.
– Incorporate the salmon and program 2 minutes, temperature 100º, spoon speed.
– Let stand for 5 minutes with the glass closed.
– To serve, sprinkle dill over and enjoy.