– 250 gr. of quinoa
– 30 gr. of leek
– 50 gr. of onion (cut into quarters)
– 50 gr. of oil
– 700 gr. of vegetable broth “Aneto”
– 100 gr. of white wine
– 16 green asparagus in slices and whole tips
– Pepper to taste
– 1 lemon (zest and juice)
– A good bunch of mint
– 100 gr. of grated parmesan cheese
– We put the quinoa in a bowl, we add water and wash it with the hands, rubbing the grains. Drain with the help of a more or less fine mesh strainer. We set aside.
– We put in the glass of thermomix, the leek, the onion and the oil; we grind for 5 seconds at speed 4.
– We program 10 minutes, temperature 100º, speed spoon.
– Add the asparagus and program 3 minutes, temperature 100º, turn left, speed 1.
– Add turmeric, oregano and quinoa; program 3 minutes, temperature 100º, left turn, speed 1.
– Add the white wine and program 1 minute, temperature 100º, turn left, speed 1. No cup.
– Incorporate the vegetable broth and salt; program 20 minutes, temperature 100º, left turn, speed 1. We cover with the basket to avoid splashing.
– Let stand for 5 minutes.
– We put the risotto in a fountain and we add the parmesan cheese, the spearmint, the juice and the grated lemon.
– Add freshly ground pepper and salt.
– We remove well.
– We serve decorating with a few leaves of peppermint and to enjoy.