For this recipe I want to present you a magnificent and healthy product, such as quail eggs from the “Campomayor Farm“.
– 100 gr. of quinoa
– Mix of canons and arugula
– 1 tomato raf
– 4 quail eggs “Granja Campomayor”
– Olive oil
– First at all, we must wash the quinoa to remove the saponin, toxic substance that covers the quinoa. To do this, we put the quinoa in a strainer and put it under the tap until the water comes out crystalline.
– In a saucepan, we put the quail eggs to boil.
– In another saucepan, add two cups of water with a little salt and, when it starts to boil, add the cleaned quinoa and let it cook over medium heat until the water has evaporated (15-20 minutes).
– In a flat plate, we add the mixture of canons and arugula, the cut tomato, the quail eggs and, in the center and with the aid of a cutters, we incorporate the quinoa.
– Garnish with oil and salt and enjoy.
– A rich, healthy, healthy and fast recipe.